Applied Mulch & Soil is looking for experienced Class A Drivers to operator our state of the art mulch / bark blower trucks. Located in Davenport, FL and servicing Central Florida, Orlando and Tampa Areas.
- Full time Blower Truck Operator to lead a small crew delivering and installing materials such as mulch, compost, and soils to commercial customers.
- Operation of our reliable, state of the art equipment and a full-time work schedule.
- This position requires an individual who has an excellent driving record, good team leadership skills including communication skills, and excellent customer service.
- Will exercise optimal maneuverability on site in a blower truck or dump/delivery truck.
- Driver will follow all safety and driving requirements.
- Some overnight travel is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Will drive, maneuver, and operate a mulch blower truck with a 45í trailer to deliver and install materials such as mulch, compost, and soils with pneumatic blower hose to various properties throughout Florida.
- Will answer customer questions and provide customer service.
- Great customer service and communication skills along with a strong attention to detail is a MUST.
- Follow work order and dispatcher instructions along with company policies pertaining to health and safety.
- Maintain daily work log, Computer or Cell Phone App Knowledge is important.
- Use of electronic time tracking software / app is provided and required.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- At least 2 years of tractor trailer experience in the last 2 years.
- Current Medical Card.
*** Please understand when responding, CDL is a requirement, but this is not solely a truck driving position. Most of the day will involve various labor tasks associated with installing mulch. ***
- Very competitive wages – paying in excess of average Florida rates.
- Medical/Dental Insurance.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Paid Vacation.
- Company Cell Phone.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Applied Mulch & Soil is a drug free workplace. Pre-Employment and Random Drug Screening is Mandatory.
- Mulch/Bark Blowing: 2 years (Required)
- Driving with a 45′ trailer: 2 years (Required)
- CDL A (Required)